5 Reasons the Design/Build Process is Superior
PBS is a Design/Build firm dedicated to providing solutions that focus on integrity and consistency and building authentic relationships in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Design/Build is a method of project delivery in which one entity – the Design/Build team – works under a single contract with the project owner to provide comprehensive design and construction services. One entity, one contract, one unified flow of work from initial concept through completion – thereby re-integrating the roles of designer and builder. Design/Build is also known as single-source delivery.
Design/Build is the desired alternative to Design/Bid/Build. Under the latter approach, design, engineering and construction services are all split by separate entities, separate contracts and separate work, with you the owner assuming responsibility for all design and engineering. Design/Build is a method of project delivery in which one entity – the Design/Build team – works under a single contract with the project owner to provide all their design and construction services. Here are five reasons why the Design/Build process is superior.
1) Time Savings – By eliminating all design bid phases for engineering and construction, PBS can provde occupancy 3-5 months sooner.
2) Single Source Responsibility – By making us your single source responsibility for both design and construction, you retain tight control, thereby improving quality – saving you significant time and money.
3) Professional Construction – We assign a Project Manager to control all phases of your project. This manager reports directly to you – elminating multiple contacts, lost time and finger pointing under the older Design/Bid/Build model.
4) Cost Savings – Our Design/Build concept uniquely allows you to continue growing your existing business while we build the most efficient facility for you.
5) Finance – Another convenient service provided by PBS. We will guide you through the details, allowing you to focus on managing your business.
For more information, click here.
POST A COMMENT